Monday, August 18, 2008

It all began with Artchixstudio!!!!!

My FIRST ever published piece in Somerset Studio .It was several years ago for a "girlfriends " challenge!
Atc (early years!!!!)
Atc(early years)
Atc.......VERY early years! Artchix was my very first Yahoo group(4-5 years ago). I was just discovering the fun of atcs and alteredart. I fell in love with the charming images and the friendliness of the group. The moderators "walked me " through most of all the data stufffffffffff, cause I was brand new at the computer! No one ever YELLED at me! I learned so much from the artists there and always appreciated their support and enthusiasm for my creations! This art represents "The early years" and my first publication!!!!!
Thanks Helga and all the other artchix!
I STILL like to play there!!!!!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

was my first experience also!!! i first saw the atc challenge in quilting arts...and i was bitten with the bug...

Brigitte said...

I love the painter of... Joconde

AngieHallHaviland said...

they are all still wonderful!! and GiGgLe...I remember most of them from "the early years" :)

Tristan Robin said...

artchix was my first atc participation as well! I saw an ad in cloth, paper, scissors - placed an order - and found out about the group.

it has certainly changed the focus of my art!

hee hee - your "I am still learning" is certainly an obvious forerunner of your current work!

Tristan

carylsrealm said...

Lovely tribute Peggy!

carylsrealm said...

Lovely tribute Peggy!

Seth said...

Congratulations Peggy! And thank you for your comment on my blog!

ScaryCheri said...

very nice tribute peggy. Helga was the first person to encourage me and the products she sells are such good quality. Gotta love ARTchix. Hugz, Scary

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to look back and remember and see how you've grown-I knew you when .... I started in the swap,ATC, mixed media groups with Helga and ARTchix also -she does have a special place in my heART!! and I'm fortunate to have lots of your art too! :)Linda