Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday! Thank you Joan!

I can't believe that this is the last post. What a fun event! I enjoyed re celebrating my memories and seeing the wonders others had to share.
A very special event that I hope you will do again!!!!



Yes, this is a walnut.
All closed up with the tiny clasp
Mom's
Mom's
Remember when we would decorate eggs?

New retro(artist unknown)
New (artist unsigned)Wishing you all the brightest new year ahead. May all your dreams come true.
http://thepottingshed-anythinggoeshere.blogspot.com/2009/12/vintage-christmas-monday-number5.html

6 comments:

Simple Home said...

I love all of your vintage and new retro items. That little walnut is adorable. I love your header photo too. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Blessings,
Marcia

Jeanette said...

I've really enjoyed this too. Thanks for sharing all of your neat things with us.

Tristan Robin said...

that walnut is AWESOME!!!!!

my mother has a large collection of those handpainted wooden German figurines! I know there's an angel orchestra and a grouping of school children - and some others I don't remember off hand.

Wonderful little treasures!

anythinggoeshere said...

All of your treasures are wonderful and so unique!

Thank you so much for participating in Vintage Christmas Monday!

I have enjoyed all that you have shared.

I do plan on doing it again next year.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very Happy New Year. xo Joan, your hostess

NicNacManiac said...

WOW...you've got some incredible items here!! I remember making those eggs with my ever so crafty mom!!
Happy VCM!! xOxO Nerina

Carole said...

Happy VCM! I finally got my act together and participated.
Just in case you wanted to know that little angel is one of Coty Fosters creations...back then he was called Back Porch Friends. I have that piece myself and love all his things.
xo....
Carole