Thursday, December 2, 2010

Art Creations Friday! A different challenge/trees!

image provided
The provided background reminded me of tree bark. I had this free image from(?, I'll try to find her and post link) . For some reason, I thought of Father Christmas hiding in the forest . Kind of like Charles Dicken's ghosts of christmas past.
Any way, I had fun as usual.
I always enjoy this challenge and I ALWAYS love to see what is created by other artists!

http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/2010/12/acf98th-challenges.html


14 comments:

Hermine said...

This looks geat and very interesting

Femmy said...

beautiful Peggy!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Unique image, Peggy. Excellent!!

vintage wil said...

Its beautiful!!!

Artyjen said...

It's somehow sort of spooky but I like it:) Thanks for sharing at SCD for the Tree tags week
xoxo Sioux

Sadie said...

ooh I love it!!

Healing Woman said...

Your background makes a perfect yule log. Very creative.

Laura said...

Took me a while to see it and then when I did it is just fab. Well played.

Linda Gibbons said...

Peggy, this is wonderful. Your art is always uniques nad amazing!

Jester said...

A fabulous, creative piece, Peggy!

pepeetje said...

great work :-)

Deann said...

This is really cool Peggy...love it!

Junibears said...

It's quite magical.xx

Electra said...

Am I the only one who sees Santa in this?
It truly is magical!
Merry Christmas!