Friday, February 26, 2010

A bunch of good stuff!!!!!!

This small 2"x 4" glass house was accepted into a juried art show!
I am thrilled!
For story about the house please click link below!

Piece is called
Love Notes
You will understand the name if you read the story posted in link above. I hope you read it!


Gift from my eldest son!
He knows his mom!!!!

My circus came to town!!!!!
I bought this from Tristan!
Isn't it grand!!!!!! I can hear the crowd OOO and awwww as she does her tricks in her glittery tutu on her white stallion!!!
http://tristanrobin.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-you-looking-forward-to-spring.html

Some how this charming prince came along with the circus!
Thanks Tristan!

Blogger friend faye painted this beauty JUST FOR ME!
Thank you!!!

6 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Hey there, I'm decorating a birdhouse too. Yours is very pretty. And the bioshock doll is uumm.... well it's...umm.... Ah shucks I love it!!
That little froggy is very elegant and I think the flowers may be dancing.
Lots of lovelies omn your blog tonight. Thanks!!

Hearts Turned said...

LOVE that glass house, Peggy--fabulous! Congratulations on getting into the art show--well done!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tristan Robin said...

Congratulations!
I remember that house - wasn't that your first soldering project? And accepted in a show? Good on you!

Glad you like the circus! - and when the frog arrived, I knew he had to go to you.

Now I'm off to find a bioshock doll of my very own - because it's simply way too cool for skool!

Lovely painting - so free and flowing.

Debby said...

Congrats Peggy! Good for you, love the sweet little house. Love your Tristan find also. Anything Tristan is a good thing.
Debby

Janet Ghio said...

Wow! You hit the jackpot! Love your glass house-congratulations on getting into the juried show!! I have a frog just like that!!

Ann said...

congratulaions Peggy!!! i am just so thrilled for you!
love your bioshock doll..it's right up my alley!
love the circus you got from Tristan!
the painting is so beautiful and serene.