Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday!

Painting my flowers with photoshop!!!!
It may not be nice to fool Mother Nature, but it is fun!!!


Couture de Papier said...

Good Morning... Lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday! Denise

Jeanette said...

And, very pretty, too. I love these colors.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

They're like Alice-in-Wonderland-flowers!

Maggie said...

Love the touch of spring!

Happy PS!

Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

yoborobo said...

Oh, I love the colors in your flowers. That little bit of hot pink/magenta is perfect! I sent you an email about Ishi. :) Happy weekend to you! xo Pam

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love pink, any way I can get it! Cute picture!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Grace said...

Pretty colors! Happy Pink Saturday Grace