Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks angie!

Angie surprised me with this Karma award. For bloggers who aim to find and be friends.
I decided to pass this award on to some special people I have met and gotten to know thru my blog.
Tristan at Enchanted Revelry http://tristanrobin.blogspot.com/




Mary at Green Woman Creating http://greenwomandesign.blogspot.com/
I have met some incredible artists and the list could go on and on. I am always so thankful for the generosity of artists sharing their ideas  and offering help, encouragement and expressing their positive remarks of my art. 


Angie's ART & FULL Life




5 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

you're certainly deserving!
congratulations!

Terri Kahrs said...

First, congratulations on your award, Peggy. You, my friend, are an awesome artist and a wonderful person. Well deserved!

Second, my sincere "thanks" for sharing this wonderful award with me! I'm surprised and flattered. Thank you! Hugs! xoxo

creativelenna said...

Thank you so much, Peggy! That is so kind of you. You certainly desrve the award yourself and thank you for passing it on to me.

Lenna : )

Joanne Huffman said...

Peggy. I'm honored to be included in this delightful batch of bloggers (including you, of course!). I just visited the people on your list and I will definitely be returning to them often. You certainly deserve a good Karma award and thank you for passing it on.

Joanne

Kate Carvellas said...

Congrats Peggy!! You totally deserve this award! :-)