Saturday, August 22, 2009

I bought a new print, you will love it!!!!

I discovered Artist Julie Fillo on my blog list!!!! I was following her cause I enjoyed her blog. Then I discovered her Etsy Shop! Most of you know how I love flowers, well, I had to have this charming print of 1 of her original paintings.
I love to support fellow artists and thought you might enjoy seeing her art also. I have the links listed below. And actually this goes along very nicely with Pink Saturday!!!

http://juliesartlife.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Julie Fillo said...

Thanks for the shout out, Peggy!
Julie

Mary Bergfeld said...

It is a perfect image for Pink Saturday. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful weekend.

Beth Niquette said...

Indeed this IS a lovely piece. Thank you for sharing the art and the artist with us.

Debby said...

Beautiful Peggy!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a lovely piece of artwork!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ you are entered in my giveaway ~ good luck!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents