Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To my friends through art!!!!

I have met so many talented and generous people through blogging!!!
I always appreciate you visiting my place and try to respond to all of you who leave comments. Sometimes I don't get back to some of you .
So, here is a little thank you pin.
It is a picture of my mom and her friend. Feel free to use it in your art or post the picture on your side bar(no link necessary) to remind you that I love my friends through art!!!
Thanks for being part of my life!

5 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Peggy you are such a dear!

joy said...

Such a sweet gesture of you, Peggy! You are one of my first "online friends" - I don't always have time to comment either, but I do love your art and your blog! Thanks - I will put the pin on my sidebar!!!

Netty said...

This is wonderful Peggy, such a terrific idea. Annette x

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Peggy, this is so precious--and what a wonderful, sweet gesture--You mean so much to all of us too!!!
XO

Taluula said...

Awww Peggy, that is so nice of you .. and you are right we are all enriched by our blog friends.