Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Necklace for auction!!!!

Published in Belle Armoire! Ten art friends each created a charm(charms) and I put them together with various beads. The necklace was sent to Belle Armoire for a charm challenge. This is called "Friends Thru Art". It was published!
I have adear friend of 35+ years who died last summer of ovarian cancer. You may have seen me mention her here on my blog. The artists who helped me with the necklace agreed(graciously) to allow me to donate the necklace for auction to raise money for Ovarian cancer research. Michelle was kind enough to post all the information on her ebay site(link below).
I hope you will take a look and perhaps it could be yours!
Thank you everyone!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Stunning!

Moonwillow said...

Wow Peggy that is amazing and so generous of you both! You make me so proud! I so wish I could place a bid and win but it is not possible so I will hope it keeps going up up up along with your good karma! oxox

PattiV said...

thank Peggy for your sweet words! What a great necklace...best of luck that you get some great bids!
huge hugs
Patti V

Anonymous said...

A beautiful work of art and I pray it makes LOTS of money!

~*~Patty S said...

This is a perfectly Lovely piece of art from the heart, amazing collaboration.....beautiful tribute to your special friend. I hope this priceless necklace goes for lots of $$$

Kathryn Costa said...

What a fabulous project and the result is gorgeous. You and your friends are so amazing in many ways ~ what generous artists you all are. How wonderful that Somerset picked this up. Well done!