Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eight random facts/habits!


Tagged by michi rhymes with peachy!


Here goes!

1. I am adopted

2. Married at 20,married 44 years(to the SAME man)

3. collect salt and pepper shakers

4. enjoy staying at home all day

5. film afficieanado (especially independant, foreign)

6. make a killer ceasar salad

7. take naps

8. Buy some of my best stuff from QVC!!!!


Ok, now I get to choose 8 people!








I will email you all and hope to find out your eight choices!!! Be sure and post to your blog!

I hope you have fun!

4 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

Wow Peggy, thanks for thinking of me. I'll have to ponder this one.

Anonymous said...

GIGGLE!! FUN FACTS!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh boy! I just saw this -- looks like I'm on stage :) I will think..... hmmm........

Joanne Huffman said...

Thanks for tagging me. If I can think of 8 interesting things about me, I'll post them :D

Joanne