Monday, October 12, 2009

A wonderful surprise for me!!!

From Dawn and De at
I have been using their collage sheets for several years. They surprised me with a feature at their site as "guest designer"!
I made this collage tonight using their wonderful images. It is a story of a man and wife. He married into the right family, but had a wandering eye. She stayed with him for pride and convenience!
There are some great images of men here, and I am always looking for a few good men!
Please visit their place, you won't be disappointed!
Link below will show off the lovely honor I received!

5 comments:

Janny said...

Congrats!! It's a really beautiful collage as usualle;o)

Terri Kahrs said...

Congrats, Peggy! Beautifully done! I'm off to visit the site. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Tristan Robin said...

congratulations! - an honor richly deserved!

I've been out of the blog loop for about a week - how nice to come back today and discover this gorgeous collage. I love the "how to play" title LOL.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

How cool Peggy! Congrats! Like the story to go with the work..! ;)

XXOO!!
Anne

Kelly Snelling said...

Congratulations, Peggy! Lovely red collage!