Friday, November 6, 2009

Saturday workout/altered bottles!

I have a friend in one of my first yahoo groups who detests peas! Of course you know what her art friends do, create art about peas!!!! She has suffered through
Peas on earth
Give peas a chance
and many more!
I made the clay head a year ago and always planned on doing something with it for her!
I found the perfect pea green bottle and then the awesome pea like trim.
This challenge made me put it all together for her!!!!
I call it
Mr. Peabody!

10 comments:

Martina said...

Peggy, this is a very funny and lovely idea! Beautifully created!

Sandy said...

Yeah Peggy this is funny.
Incredible bottle. Fabulous.

Thanks Peggy for your altered bottle to SaWo.

Limarea said...

Very funny and very cute :)

Lori Saul said...

Well that is a wonderful, creative bottle that will send your friend over the top! Fantastic Peggy!

crafty creations said...

Great bottle Peggy - bet your friend will be dlighted

Meine Handarbeiten said...

What a funny bottle FANTASTIC!!!!!

Alex

Anonymous said...

This is fun!

Rika said...

Love this!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Love this great idea.
It's fantastic.

Emme Toaye said...

Cute idea, now I know why I save those silly bottles!