Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fairy Slipper Swap at Paperwhimsy!!!

These are for an exchange! I chose the the colors"grunge Marie".
Dusty rose, silver and black.
The pink toile paper is wallpaper my mother in law had in her entry. She love toiles and this paper was handmade! Fortunately she saved the extra paper! The tag ornaments are paperwhimsy girls that I thought might be a young "marie"! I used tim holtz acrylic tags and used golden matte medium to paste image under tag(no muss, no fuss)! the backs of the slippers are all the french toile wallpaper.
I am thinking that fairy slippers might make fun gifts for the holidays!!!
Watch out JIMMY CHOO!!!!
Please click to enlarge and see the details!
http://www.paperwhimsy.com/store/home.php

3 comments:

Catharina Maria said...

Wow they are lovely !
beautiful colors .
Peggy , do you have seen my e-mail to you about the mouse ??
I hope to hear something of you .
Love Rini

Georgina said...

Just gorgeous! Do you have them in a size 9??????

Teresa aka Tess said...

These are awesome and I am so glad you mentioned to enlarge the photo. Stunning, lovely gorgeous. Oh I'm afraisd you would have to smack my hand and say no, no, don't touch. I love them!