Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One powerful hour/ alter ego

April 1st seems an appropriate day to celebrate your alter ego!
I have many!
Joan Rivers
Martha Stewart
June Cleaver
Coco Chanel
and on and on!
The strongest ego I have is historical. I just know that I was connected with the Asian culture. Either working in a wealthy household or perhaps a geisha. I am connected with the colors, the designs, the richness of anything asian. I feel very comfortable with culture. It is a big influence on my art.
So, April Fool or not, please show us another side of you!!!

7 comments:

Lolarose38 said...

What a very bright and colourful picture!! and a very interesting challenge that you have set...I'm going to have to think about this one...

Tristan Robin said...

fab photo - love the image and the colors!

I'm fairly certain that in my past life I was royalty of some sort...perhaps a king or emperor or Caesar or czar. I feel this because I'm very very fond of people doing exactly what I tell them to do.

Georgina said...

Hahahaha...will have to think of this one, Peggy....just too funny...maybe a bit like Hoops and Yoyo...love those little guys!!

VS said...

Lovely China Doll...how cool that you feel connected to the Asian culture! This piece is delightful & her rosey cheeks make me smile.
Hugs,
Susie

Amy said...

I enjoyed reading your ego's Peggy and I adore your girl too!

Daphne said...

Well the piece turned out fab!
do you also love rice and fish??? ;)

Chris Arlington said...

LOL! you wouldn't want to see my alter ego. You little girl is cheerful, love the colors.