Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cut and paste! with paper and glue! NO DIGITAL

By hand
Same supplies as listed below!

Cut and paste BY HAND!
I used scrapbook paper 12"x 12"
image from Pottery Barn catalog 8"x10"
images from paperwhimsy original paper images cut out with scissors and then fitted into areas of glass house and glued. NO DIGITAL!
Embellishments from Red Lead GLUED AS BORDER
A few pressed flowers glued on paper

By choosing the appropriate size of images on collage sheets I try and "fool the eye". There is NO resizing by computer, it is all original paper. My favorite thing to do!
Check out the stores!!!
http://www.paperwhimsy.com/

7 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I am not exactly sure how you did this one other than you must have taken a digital image and then added to it with pictures by gluing them on. Whatever you did..I love it!

Netty said...

Terrific collage. Annette x

Ann said...

just awesome Peggy! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm PROUD of you Peggy! This digital stuff is awesome, but it's easy to be carried away with it. Cutting and pasting and glueing is good for the soul! Great piece!

Hugs,
Jan

Terri said...

Peggy, I love both of these. They are really lovely.
Hugs,
Terri

Julia Dunnit said...

Love these, no idea why I should be so excited that they are non-digi - after all, your digis keep me coming back time and again!

Gabriela said...

Hello,

These compositions are fabulous my favorite is the first one.


~ Gabriela ~