Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Special award! PASSING it on!

Seven secrets about me! Those I selected may chose to play in this part or not, your choice!
1. I was born in San Francisco, Ca. My birth mother and father were stationed there in the military. I was adopted at 3 months of age by my mom who took care of me at Children's Home Society.
2. I married at age 20 to a my husband dan for 2 reasons.
1. He had a wonderful smile
2. I knew he would take care of me! (48 years January 2010)
3. I have 2 boys, chris(41) and dan (39). They are also artists(music and art).
You would enjoy their company!
4. I love being able to create art and seeing art of others! Artists make great and generous friends.
5. I learn something new EVERY DAY!
6. I adore shoes and purses, and faux, faux, faux jewelry that I can afford!
7. I love to laugh!

I received a lovely award!
Thank you Gypsylulu
I would like the artists listed to share this!
Terri

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Loved hearing more about you, Peggy! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Sandy said...

Thanks so much Peggy.
This made me really happy.