Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dispersing Art Challenges!!!!

I would like to send those of you who have come by to leave comments 1 of my challenge pieces(random)! If you would like to be included and think I do not have your address or am unable to get your address , please email me
heyyapg@comcast.net
In the last few weeks I have requested and received addresses and you don't have to resend.
I would love to thank you by sending you a piece of art. I am assuming if you leave comments you won't mind getting one!
Thanks for your help!

If you click pic you can see details!

batch #1

Batch # 2********** By accident there is 1 atc by Christine S included by mistake!!!! It is in the upper right of little butterfly girl surrounded by leaves, that's mine. Sorry CS!!!!

8 comments:

joy said...

Would I mind getting one???? Oh, my, you are the first online friend who ever sent me anything (that darling Paris ATC)and I adore it!! So, please add my name to the bunch - I would love more of your artwork!!

Vicki Holdwick said...

Peggy

I am sure you have my addy and you can surely assume that I'd love to have more of your art work.

xoxo

icandy... said...

You make the holidays brighter with all of that creativity of yours!
ox
Christina

Amy said...

WOW!!! What a wonderful gift Peggy! Your art is fab and I viewed them up close..they look totally fun!

Laura Haviland said...

Peggy I would be just thrilled to give a piece of your amazing art work a new home !!
I really enjoy your blog.
Hugs, Laura.
I think my snail mail is on artchix? If not littlesparklesblue@yahoo.ca
How sweet of you !!!
Merry Christmas.

Yvonne said...

How very thoughtful, Peggy! I would be honoured to have a piece of your art!

Cheers
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

OMG! I don't have anything by you and I adore your art! I will e-mail you and anything that you send will be perfect. What a lovely gesture at this time of year.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I would love a piece!
My email is
mommy_of4@charter.net

I'd send you an atc in return if you like!